The deadline for full IFRS 9 adoption is 1 January 2018, but with comparative reporting from 1 January 2017, most organisations have already started project assessment for building during 2016. This leaves a mere 18 months to implement the changes needed to the expected loss models, to capture the relevant data; to manage the high volatility of accounting adjustments; to equip the management with the detailed information for explanation and disclosure.
Learn what you need to know…
This webinar will provide insights into implementing IFRS 9 changes in a robust strategic manner. Topics will include:
- Key requirements for Risk and Finance
- Solution approach covering IFRS 9 component models, deterioration assessments, accounting and disclosures
- Key considerations about data management
- Control framework, exception handling, workflow and governance
- How to leverage IAS 39 investments